The Big Electric Lighted Tent
The advertisement below announced the traveling theater company that performed in Cuba City one hundred years ago, beginning on July 1, 1918. The venue was a "big water proof electric lighted tent" located on North Main Street. This would likely have been in the area where City Hall and Gile Cheese stand today.
Advertisement published in the Cuba City News Herald (June 28, 1918)