Cuba City Harp Orchestra
Billed as the "finest dance orchestra in the west," the Cuba City Harp Orchestra was under the direction of Professor H. J. Meyer, formerly of Minneapolis. According to their card, the orchestra offered a "fine repertoir of music for all occasions." Those wishing to contact the orchestra were directed to H. D. Meloy of Cuba City. Meloy played the snare drum, and there is a drummer in this photograph, standing in the back row on the left. Henry D. Meloy also managed the popular Cuba City Military Band, which was started in 1885.