The current Cuba City Elementary School and High School were built in the 1960s. Here is a picture of the old grade school and high school, which was built in 1905 at a cost of $17,000. This picture includes an addition that was built in 1915, doubling the school's size.
The school was located on South Jackson Street, south of the old school gymnasium, "the Pit." After Cuba City's new public schools were built in the 1960s, the old school building was razed.