Saturday, October 2, 2010

First Methodist Episcopal Church, Cuba City


An early picture of what is today the United Methodist Church. According to the Cuba City Centennial history, this church was built in 1884, on the northwest corner of Main and Yuba Streets. It was moved south across Yuba Street to its present location in 1929 and has undergone a few renovations and additions since then.

No comments:

Post a Comment