Work is underway for the building of the cement walk to Mt. Pleasant cemetery, south of town. The walk from the city limits on the south to connect with the walk already laid will be the customary six-foot width, as provided by the village ordinance. From the city limits to the cemetery, the width of the walk will be four feet, and the payment for the portion of the walk beyond the city limits will be provided for by popular subscription.
From the Cuba City News Herald, November 5, 1915: That new concrete sidewalk to Mt. Pleasant cemetery is certainly appreciated, judging from the strollers down that way Sunday.