Loeffelholz Brothers Garage
Let's celebrate Labor Day with the crew from the Loeffelholz Brothers repair shop. Brothers Charles and George Loeffelholz operated the Ford Garage and Auditorium from ca.1916-1924. The building still stands on Main Street today, across from City Hall.
This image was published in Cuba City's centennial history. The men are identified as George Loeffelholz, Edward Jeffrey, Oscar Fager and Luverne Hilvers.