Sunday, January 7, 2018

Cuba City's 1955 Homecoming

A glimpse into Cuba City's 1955 homecoming parade and festivities. Courtesy of the David and Mary Dall family.

 Homecoming parade on Main Street. Richardson's Service Station (now Munyon's) is visible in the background.

Kellner Hardware (now Antiques Unlimited) is visible on the corner.

Behind Kellner Hardware, the old St. Rose church built by Rev. Samuel Mazzuchelli is visible. It was moved here from its original location by the St. Rose cemetery, north of Cuba City.





 Homecoming festivities at the football field.



The football player wearing the '98' jersey may be Reg Weber, based on a team photograph.




No comments:

Post a Comment