School days at St. Rose
A few class photos taken outside the old St. Rose Catholic School. The school was built in 1916 and replaced by a newer building in 1955. Class photos courtesy of the David and Mary Dall family.
|This well-loved photo of the first and second grades at St. Rose was taken in December 1941.|
|St. Rose School, on the right. The building stood from 1916-1955.|